Pathfinders is an activity based organisation especially designed for 10–15 year olds. It is an international uniformed organisation that is sponsored by the local Seventh-day Adventist churches, and operated by trained volunteers.
The program provides opportunity to:
- develop self worth in a fun, safe and caring environment
- develop an appreciation of Christian spirituality and its role in personal lifestyle
- aid in the development of leadership and positive group skills, teamwork and fun problem solving experiences
- focus on developing skills in outdoor and environmental issues through practical camping, hiking, nature study and other outdoor adventure activities
- expose those involved to a wide range of skills, crafts, arts and other practical skills
- teach the awareness of joy in serving others and the understanding of opportunities within community needs
- encourage a good healthy lifestyle that says no to any drugs or any other harmful substances
Find a Local Pathfinder Club
Pathfinder clubs are run by local Seventh-day Adventist churches. Not all churches have a club, but if you contact your local adventist church, you can ask to be directed to the nearest club in your area.